Discover How To Achieve a Makeup Free Glow Courtesy Of Tata Harper
We recently learned that Tata Harper prepped models skin for Stella Mccartney’s Summer 2020 show at Paris Fashion week this year and the only ‘makeup’ the models wore was a brush of translucent powder. That’s right, Tata created a makeup free glow on models simply by combining products from her eponymous line.
The result: fresh glowing faces that looked lit from within as they wore the future of summer in front of PFW’s influential audience.
Get the Glow, Sans Maquillage
(That’s French for Without Makeup)
We love that Stella choose such a natural – no makeup look – for her show, but what we love even more is that her 2020 Summer collection is her eponymous’ line’s most sustainable ever.
The collection features dresses made entirely from up-cycled vintage t-shirts, paper clip earrings up-cycled from office cubicle fodder, and powerful women’s work wear made from eco-friendly fabrics.
Tata shared how she prepped model’s skin, and we saved the best bits for you. All the products Tata used are a part of her current line-up, so you can achieve your own glow at home. The trick? Take your time with each step, and you’ll feel like you just stepped out of a facial by Tata herself.
How to get glowing skin, without makeup
- Step One: Start with Tata Harper’s Nourishing Oil Cleanser to thoroughly clean the skin. If you have a rose quartz roller or guasha sculpting tool, use them while the oil is on your face to depuff and stimulate circulation.
- Step Two: Apply a generous amount of our favorite Tata product, the Regenerating cleanser, (Tata said three pumps!) to gently exfoliate the skin before applying essence and serums.
- Big Tip: While cleanser is still on, apply Tata’s Resurfacing mask to achieve a runway level glow. We know, your welcome.
- Step Three: After rinsing, apply the Concentrated Brightening Essence to hydrate and prep the skin for the queen bee: serum.
- Step Four: Tata’s Elixir Vitae is her new holy grail product to plump the skin and soften fine lines. Needless to say we’re obsessed.
- Step Five: Finally, apply the Crème Riche, Tata’s ultra hydrating moisturizer to seal in hydration.
- Big Tip: Lather moisturizer in hands to activate sugars before applying to your face.
- Finish with a light touch of powder or cream blush and you’re ready to glow.